August 18, 2010

Edible Crayon「Crayon Luxirare」(食べれられるクレヨン)







{images via luxirare.com}

Yes, you are seeing it right! These are Edible Crayons! These are not the normal crayons we see everyday, but made of dried fruits and dried seeds, such as peas, green beans, dried kiwi, green fruity pebbles, dried pumpkin seeds for green crayon ingredients. Each crayon was made with color divisions. Yes the flavor is based on colors, not actual flavors...

I don't think it's on the market yet. If it was, I definitely would buy some and draw with my niece and my baby! I think I can control my urge not to eat my crayons, but I can't promise we won't lick our drawings!

5 comments:

  1. It's (incr)edible ! Never heard of read about it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought it was a chocolate before. i wonder if how the drawings will smell :-p hope the wont create an edible paper, you could draw sandwich and eat it, haha. but it's a nice idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! I love the fact that they really work. x

    ReplyDelete